Pesach 2019-- Friday night April 19th through Friday April 26th
Safed Puzzle Room
A unique escape room style activity, perfect for families or for groups of teens/adults! The Puzzle Room is a whole new way to encounter the history and culture of Tzfat. It's a must-do for everyone! Available in Hebrew or English. Reservations Required.
Aliyah Bet 7, Safed
Pricing and other information at: safedpuzzleroom.com
Again, thank you! We hope we'll see you at the Safed Puzzle Room soon!
Create beautiful, unique pieces of fused glass art. Tour the studio for ideas and then learn how to cut glass to create your necklace, mezuzzah cover, sun catcher, wind chime, dish, menorah, seder plate, picture, name plaque.....prices start at 50 shekels. Your piece will be ready for pick-up or shipping in about 8 hours. Contact Kathleen Wasserman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 058-480-8501 for more information
A week full of workshops, seminars, meditations and, of course, festive meals!
Community Seder at the House of Love and Prayer
* Tzfat's Carlebach synagogue Community Seder in Tzfat
* Tzfat Pesach Seder in the spirit of Shlomo Carlebach
* Lots of singing, discussions, explanations
* Gourmet Food
* 300 shekels per person
* limited number of financial aid packages available
more information and registration: email@example.com 972-54-8048602
Otzar HaStam Center
Multimedia center, workshops and exhibitions about the writing of Torah Scrolls, tefillin and mezuzza scrolls. Call to reserve 04-6912000
Sheva Chaya Servetter has turned the art of blowing glass into a mystical experience of light, joy and depth. Sheva Chaya gives glass-blowing demonstrations for pre-arranged famlies and grups. If she has a glass-blowing demonstration scheduled, individuals can join. There is a small charge for this demonstration. Contact Sheva Chaya for more details
Musical Carlebach Minyan
at Beirav Synagogue Thursday morning. Hodu at 7:30 and Hallel at 8:15. Meir Glaser and Yitzhak Ginzburg will be leading Hallel with a number of musical instrument players.
* Listing of Where to Stay in Safed for a night or two or for the whole week. Kosher and ready-to-go for Pesach!
* Catering for Seder Night and throughout Pesach (recommended by locals)
Passover Food in Safed
Pesach Food in Tzfat
1. Tzfat Personalized Catering Home-cooked meals in a friendly atmosphere of mysticism and hospitality. no kitniyot.
Breakfasts with pancakes, eggs, cips, cheeses, salads Lunches and dinners with different types of salads, cheese/vegetable pies, fish, soups, etc. For more information call Miri at 054-804-8602
2 Art Cafe. Dairy. Tzfat Rabbinute hechsher. Next to Bank HaPoalim on Jerusalem Street.
3. Gan Eden vegetarian restaurant will be open throughout Pesach. On G'dud HaSlishi Road near the Northern Army Base. (along the Tzfat-Rosh Pina Road, turn up on the road next to the "Yesh" and "NewParm" Center. Approximately a kilometer up the windy road.
4. Aralehs -- Meat. On Jerusalem Street, near the municipality. Mehadrin Will be open to serve meals on Passover but the catering option will not be available.
5. Cafe Bagdad -- Outdoor seating area across the street from Aralehs. Tzfat Rabbinute
6. Maximillians -- Cafe located in the courtyard of the General Exhibition of the Artist Colony. Dairy. 1 Tet Vav Call 04-692-0087
7. Gregg in Rosh Pinna. Mehadrin, kitniyot-free
8. HaAri 8 on HaAri Street, upscale meat restaurant
9. Esther and Yonatan, upscale meat restaurant on Alorsoroff Street in Kikar Sade
GATI Festival of the Arts
Kabbalah and the Arts in the Galilee
Journey to Realize a Dream
Exhibition to honor the Jews who made aliyah during Operation Moses 35 years ago. Murals by Moreen Greenberg
At the General Exhibition of the Artists Quarter
Opening Tuesday April 23rd 13:00
Exhibition will be open April 17-30
Jewish National Fund Activities in the North
Check out the great events happening this Pesach in the North run by קק״ל - קרן קימת לישראל! To register please call 1-800-350-550.
What to do in Tzfat and the area
Safed and Other Area Sites
Beit Hakahal -- excavations of 16th century Tzfat
At the Livnot U'lehibanot
Tourist information center, Alkabetz 17
10 shekels entrance free -- free tours on Shabbat at 16:00
Experiential Fun Day at Noam School Tuesday 23/4/19 15:30 054-3559-430
Snappling and Happening for the whole family. Sunday 21-4-19 12:00 - 18:00 next to the Saraya
Daily Tours of the Old City, leaving Davidka square (next to the Saraya) at 11:00a.m. and 1:30pm. daily. Every day of Chol Hamoed. Free. In Hebrew. (Thursday tour only at 11:00)
Health Happening PLUS Horseback Riding Monday 22-4-19 in Emek HaTehelet park 10:00 - 13:00. For whole family
Experiential Happening in Spirit of the Tanach. Wednesday 24/4/19 11:00 - 18:00 Saraya/Wolfson Center. Including:
- Free Things to Do in the North (with thanks to Kosher Frugel) Pesach 2018
- Free Museums and Other Attractions in the North (with thanks to Kosher Frugel)
The Ghetto Fighters' House Museum 04-9958052
The Galilee Sculpture Festival in Maalot 04-9578871
The Deer Forest 0508723920
The Golan Antiquities Museum 04-6961350
The Umm el-Fahem Art Gallery 04-6315257
The Wilfrid Museum of Israeli Art 04-9899566
The Robotic Dairy 054-4962656
The Museum of Art at Ein Harod 04-6485701
Archaeological Park Qatzrin 04-6962412 Haifa and the Northern Valleys:
The Museum of the First Aliyah (in Zichron Yaakov) 04-6294777
The Janco-Dada Museum (Ein Hod) 04-9842350
The Haifa Zoo - 04-8372886 (open 10am - 3pm)
The Haifa City Museum 04-9115888
The Mane Katz Museum 04-9119372
The Herman Struk Museum 04-6359962
The Treasures in The Walls Museum (of Acco) 04-9911004