Pesach 2020-- Wednesday night April 8th through Tuesday April 13th
Activities in Tzfat
Art workshops, outdoor activities and much more! Things to do in Tzfat during Pesach!
Create beautiful, unique pieces of fused glass art. Tour the studio for ideas and then learn how to cut glass to create your necklace, mezuzzah cover, sun catcher, wind chime, dish, menorah, seder plate, picture, name plaque.....prices start at 50 shekels. Your piece will be ready for pick-up or shipping in about 8 hours. Contact Kathleen Wasserman at email@example.com or 058-480-8501 for more information
Passover at Ascent
A week full of workshops, seminars, meditations and, of course, festive meals!
Carlebach Community Seder at the House of Love and Prayer
* Tzfat's Carlebach synagogue Community Seder in Tzfat
* Tzfat Pesach Seder in the spirit of Shlomo Carlebach
* Lots of singing, discussions, explanations
* Gourmet Food
* 300 shekels per person
* limited number of financial aid packages available
more information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org 972-54-8048602
Maimouna in Tzfat
Mimouna is a traditional festival celebrated by Moroccan Jews at nightfall on the last day of Passover and throughout the following day until sundown. Families often open their homes to friends and neighbors as they host a celebration involving family, friends, neighbors, and food.
Listing of Where to Stay in Tzfat
Options of where to stay in Tzfat -- for a night or two or for the whole week. Kosher and ready-to-go for Pesach!
Catering for Pesach in Tzfat
Catering for Seder Night and Throughout Pesach -- Recommended by Locals. Mehadrin.
Passover Food in Safed
1. Tzfat Personalized Catering Home-cooked meals in a friendly atmosphere of mysticism and hospitality. no kitniyot.
Breakfasts with pancakes, eggs, cips, cheeses, salads Lunches and dinners with different types of salads, cheese/vegetable pies, fish, soups, etc. For more information call Miri at 054-804-8602
2 Art Cafe. Dairy. Tzfat Rabbinute hechsher. Next to Bank HaPoalim on Jerusalem Street.
3. Gan Eden vegetarian restaurant will be open throughout Pesach. On G'dud HaSlishi Road near the Northern Army Base. (along the Tzfat-Rosh Pina Road, turn up on the road next to the "Yesh" and "NewParm" Center. Approximately a kilometer up the windy road.
4. Aralehs -- Meat. On Jerusalem Street, near the municipality. Mehadrin Will be open to serve meals on Passover but the catering option will not be available.
5. Cafe Bagdad -- Outdoor seating area across the street from Aralehs. Tzfat Rabbinute
6. Maximillians -- Cafe located in the courtyard of the General Exhibition of the Artist Colony. Dairy. 1 Tet Vav Call 04-692-0087
7. Gregg in Rosh Pinna. Mehadrin, kitniyot-free
8. HaAri 8 on HaAri Street, upscale meat restaurant
9. Esther and Yonatan, upscale meat restaurant on Alorsoroff Street in Kikar Sade