Safed Guesthouse Comfortable and Convenient Apt.in Givat Shoshana neighborhood, 10 minute walk from Safed's Old City!
Contact: email@example.com or leave message or text on 058-4290-407
Tuscany Kosher http://www.safed-home.com/tuscany-kosher-guesthouse.html )
- Givat Shoshana neighborhood, 10-minute walk into the Old City of Safed
- Two bedroom apartment, sleeps 2 in each bedroom. Two additional beds in the living room.
- Kosher Kitchen, with gas 4 burner hob on central gas. with dual electric ovens (meat/dairy), good size family fridge/freezer.
- Open plan kitchen / dining living space opens onto large Balcony with Gas BBQ, outdoor furniture, pergola and a variety of potted shrubs and trees
- Extensive views over the Kinneret and the Golan Heights.
- For more images click on our link:
- Links to more information on Tzfat the upper Galilee: www.safed-home.com
- Front loader washing machine, with economical wash settings.
- Shower with bath
- Easy access to apartment - 14 steps or non shabbat elevator for heavy loads or mobility impaired persons
- Central air conditioning / heat for the colder months, all windows have insect screens, the two bedrooms have window shutters for extra light and air flow options.
- Easy care
- Car parking available on the street, with drop off facility outside apartment building front door entrance
- Easy walk to the old city, artists quarter, shuls and cafes, as well as the Wednesday open air market (Shuk) supermarkets and smaller shops and the C.B.S for ease of travelling in and around Israel
- Numerous day trips available from Tzfat to the Golan and upper Galil, 20 mins from the famous Hula Valley, a must for bird watchers, the ancient Tels of Hatzor and Dan, Banias, Nimrods castle, Qeisarin and Gamla and the Mediterranean coast.
- For those wishing to study, the Holy City of Tzfat is home to a vibrant Anglo community, very warm and embracing, lots of classes available to those wishing to study, classes in English.
- Tzfat attracts a variety of local and international artists and writers, a tour around the galleries both in Tzfat and Rosh Pina (a 10 minute car ride away) is a must, Tzfat is a wonderful base for visiting artists wishing to take advantage of the light and the variety of landscapes and other subject matter available.
- Shomer Shabbos & Kosher observant, modest dress.